News Article

Kent Financial Support Package

No ratings yet. Log in to rate.

Are you a University of Kent Student?

Is your home (where you live outside of term time) a Council or Housing Association property?


The University of Kent has a Kent Financial Support Package funding which is worth a lot of money each year and if you have not applied you may be missing out on this extra income.

If you are not sure if you qualify do come to a drop in session in the Student Advice Centre and to talk the situation through with an Student Adviser.

You can find details about the GK Student Advice Centre access times here.


You can find information here about the support package and there is an application form to complete which you can find here.


No comments have been made. Please log in to comment.