News Article

Kent Financial Support Package

No ratings yet. Log in to rate.

Are you a University of Kent Student?

Is your main home (where you live outside of term time) a Council or Housing Association property?


If so, The University of Kent has a Kent Financial Support Package, which is worth a lot of money each year, and if you have not applied you may be missing out on this extra income.

You can find further information here about the support package and there is an application form to complete which you can find here.

If you’re not sure if you qualify, please contact the Student Advice Centre to talk it through with a Student Advisor. You can find details about the GK Student Advice Centre access times here.


No comments have been made. Please log in to comment.

In Other News

Spring Elections 2018 Voting Open

Voting is now open in the 2018 Spring Elections - who will you vote for?

10 Top Tips for Term 3

Take a look at our tips for staying relaxed during your exams!