Access to Activities Fund
This fund is available to students who cannot afford the core activity costs associated with joining a sports club or society.
The following criteria is applied to this fund, which will support:
- Up to 100% of membership fees (but will only support a maximum of two applications with up to 50% being funded for the second membership)
- Up to 50% of essential performing equipment (e.g. safety helmet)
- Up to 50% of essential playing/performance kit (e.g. special boots)
- Up to 50% of additional costs which would develop/enhance the student experience and are aligned to the core activity of the student group (e.g. individual fees associated with a conference or competition EXCLUDING travel and accommodation)
- Please note that the Access to Activities Fund will not support Kent Sport Membership- please refer to the above Access to Kent Sport Fund
*The maximum amount each student can request is £150 per academic year.
*Please note that due to limited funds we will be prioritising the allocations of money in the following order: membership fees, equipment and clothing.