Ice Skating at Planet Ice
- 22/01/2020 - 22/01/2020
- 13:00 - 16:00
- Meet at the Student Hub
The only January blues we have is the frozen toes from the ice rink!
We know what it’s like – wanting to make Christmas last that little bit longer. It’s now January and festivities are over, but you can still get in the winter spirit and join us for some ice skating to squash the holiday longing and clear the mind ready for the new term.
This is an open rink which means students of all abilities are welcome – although we strongly advise bringing a friend for balance and keeping you the right way up!
The coach leaves the hub at 1:30pm and we are leaving the venue at 3:45pm so make sure you arrive in time to come with us.
This is a collaboration with Team Medway Social so make sure to bring your loyalty cards along.
Terms and Conditions
Instructions for Ticket Holders
- Get to the pickup location for exact departure.
- Where tickets require medical details and next of kin information it is vital you complete this before arriving. Give It A Go teams are entitled to turn away students who refuse to complete these forms.
- Please be dressed appropriately for the weather conditions.
- Be advised that the coaches will be leaving promptly at the coach pick up point which will be the Student Hub for departures and where you were dropped off for returns.
- Alcohol is not permissible on coaches. Any alcohol found will be confiscated and your entry to the trip will be barred. You would also be at risk of being banned from future GK Unions events.
N.B. Our coaches will not wait for you if you are late. They will leave from pick-up points for arrival and departure on time. If you miss the return coach, you will have to return at your own discretion.
Tickets, Cancellations, Refunds and Adverse Weather Conditions
- All tickets once sold are strictly non-refundable in all circumstances except where a trip is cancelled by Give it a Go. Notifications of cancellations will be given on social media and email where available.
- Adverse weather conditions which are held to jeopardise the safety of the trip, will result in the cancellation of the trip. Thereupon a full refund and options to reschedule will become available accordingly.
- Students must be on time at the meeting point or coach will leave without them. This is the case both leaving and returning.
- Give It A Go is open to University of Greenwich and University of Kent students studying on the Medway campus only.
Expected Conduct and Liabilities
- Please observe the authority of the trip leader and follow all reasonable instructions. Our staff and guides are there to keep you safe!
- We advise against you taking expensive or sentimental belongings on these trips. GK Unions cannot be held liable or responsible for any losses sustained to property however caused.