Casus - Contemporary Circus
- 25/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 18:00 - 21:30
- Meet at the Student Hub
CANTERBURY FESTIVAL KENT'S INTERNATIONAL ARTS FESTIVAL
Australian contemporary circus company Casus returns to headline the first week in the iconic Salon Perdu Spiegeltent with its internationally acclaimed show Knee Deep.
One of the world’s most exciting leaders in acrobatic-based circus, Casus is in residence for three nights, offering a masterclass in gymnastic skill that will amuse and amaze all ages. Every minute counts as the four performers explore the boundaries of strength and fragility, through acrobatics and aerial stunts. Bodies are pushed and pulled, eggs are weighed, tested and walked on!
Unlikely bonds are forged and acts of intimacy share space with thrilling physical feats. Precision, poise and playfulness are key to this spectacular display of pure talent.
Knee Deep won international accolades including Best Circus & Physical Theatre 2016 Adelaide Fringe and Best Circus & Physical Theatre Avignon 2015.
Tickets include transport there and back.
Terms and Conditions
Instructions for Ticket Holders
- Get to the pickup location for exact departure.
- Where tickets require medical details and next of kin information it is vital you complete this before arriving. Give It A Go teams are entitled to turn away students who refuse to complete these forms.
- Please be dressed appropriately for the weather conditions.
- Be advised that the coaches will be leaving promptly at the coach pick up point which will be the Student Hub for departures and where you were dropped off for returns.
- Alcohol is not permissible on coaches. Any alcohol found will be confiscated and your entry to the trip will be barred. You would also be at risk of being banned from future GK Unions events.
N.B. Our coaches will not wait for you if you are late. They will leave from pick-up points for arrival and departure on time. If you miss the return coach, you will have to return at your own discretion.
Tickets, Cancellations, Refunds and Adverse Weather Conditions
- All tickets once sold are strictly non-refundable in all circumstances except where a trip is cancelled by Give it a Go. Notifications of cancellations will be given on social media and email where available.
- Adverse weather conditions which are held to jeopardise the safety of the trip, will result in the cancellation of the trip. Thereupon a full refund and options to reschedule will become available accordingly.
- Students must be on time at the meeting point or coach will leave without them. This is the case both leaving and returning.
- Give It A Go is open to University of Greenwich and University of Kent students studying on the Medway campus only.
Expected Conduct and Liabilities
- Please observe the authority of the trip leader and follow all reasonable instructions. Our staff and guides are there to keep you safe!
- We advise against you taking expensive or sentimental belongings on these trips. GK Unions cannot be held liable or responsible for any losses sustained to property however caused.