Care Leavers

If you entered University after leaving local authority care, make sure that you know what support and financial help you may be entitled to.

It is important to know your rights as a Care Leaver and you should be able to get information from your 16 Plus Worker in the Care Leaving Team at your local authority.

Each University has information on the support they provide for care leavers and if you study with the University of Greenwich then you can access these here and if you study with the University of Kent then your information can be accessed here.

Contact Us

Each University will have a nominated person that you can speak to regarding any issues you may experience for advice and support while you study. As long as you mark down on your University application form that you are a care leaver they should automatically contact you with these details but if they don't then please use our contact pages below and we can advise you further.